• ShockWatch 2
• ShockWatch Label
• MAG 2000
• ShockWatch Clip
• ShockWatch Tube
• Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
• Reduces mishandling through awareness
• Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
• Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
• Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
• Con rms effectiveness of packaging
• Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
• Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
• Automotive components
• Commercial appliances
• Semiconductor wafers and components
• Computer hard drives
• Lab equipment
• Glass products
• Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
• Compliance and field tested for use in multiple manufacturing, shipping and storage environments
• Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
• Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or
• Available in a wide range of impact sensitivities
ShockWatch Labels – are tamperproof, mechanically activated devices that turn bright red to indicate mishandling. When used in conjunction with companion tools, they are a high visibility deterrent to product mishandling in the supply chain. In the event of mishandling, ShockWatch labels provide tamperproof evidence and can be used to document chain of accountability from the first mile to the last.
The ShockWatch Label is available in five sensitivities, as indicated by the five different colors — simply match the sensitivity of the label to the level of impact the product and packaging can withstand. Activation indicates an impact beyond the predetermined level.
ShockWatch labels are designed to protect products up to 50 cubic feet in volume and weighing up to 1,000 pounds. Other indicators and recorders are available from ShockWatch for additional sensitivities and monitoring requirements.
|CBM||0,001 – 0,030 cbm||0,031 – 0,135 cbm||0,136 – 0,400 cbm||0,401 – 1,35 cbm||more than 1,351 cbm|
|0 – 5 kg||green||green||orange||orange||red|
|6 – 12 kg||green||orange||orange||red||red|
|13 – 23 kg||orange||orange||red||red||purple|
|24 – 45 kg||orange||red||red||purple||purple|
|46 – 112 kg||red||red||purple||purple||yellow|
|113 – 450 kg||red||purple||purple||yellow||yellow|
|451 – 650 kg||purple||purple||yellow||yellow||yellow|
ShockWatch Clip impact indicators are tamperproof devices that turn bright red to indicate mishandling. These impact indicators can be mounted directly to products to understand the conditions experienced by the product even when it is outside protective packaging.
ShockWatch Clips are designed to protect products up to 500 cubic feet in volume and weighing up to 10,000 pounds. Other indicators and recorders are available from ShockWatch for additional sensitivities and monitoring requirements.
ShockWatch Tube impact indicator provides a competitive edge by allowing customers to embed impact-sensing technologies directly into their product.
ShockWatch MAG 2000 impact indicator is a cost-effective, resettable and reusable device designed to monitor the handling of fragile goods and freight containers greater than 500 lbs. The device is also widely used on rail cars and trucking fleets to monitor for excessive impacts during humping or latching.
MAG 2000 utilizes two tuned and highly sensitive magnets. When an out-of-tolerance impact is experienced, the magnets are forced out of alignment clearly indicating the angle and severity of impact. A uniquely designed key is supplied to unlock the cover on the unit. This key allows the product to be reset after activation and resists tampering.